Why order your cabbing machine from SUVA?
Full manufacturer warranties apply for every machine and our always-competitive prices. We also understand the varying lead-times for a machine to ship from the manufacturer can feel like a kid during the weeks before a birthday. So every cabbing machine purchase from SUVA scores you a "starter pack" of your choice of 2 professional cabochon templates to start planning your first cabs while you wait for your machine to arrive! Add your choice of 2 Donald K Olson cabochon templates to your cart with this machine to apply the discount.
*US addresses only, the cost of starter pack items will be deducted from refunds if an open machine order is requested to be canceled prior to shipping.
You've introduced literal tons of silica, carefully crystallized and configured by our dear mother nature over the millennia, to the king of MOHs.
You're cranking out cabs and have fat chunks of the finest Siberian and Wyoming jade carving blocks. You are really tired of sacrificing your knuckles to the slathering sanding wheel next door. A generous amount of empty dedicated counter space stares at you longingly for silicosis-inducing companionship (wear your masks and respirators, friends). It's time to move up to save time and some wear and tear on your hands. When you asked the experts you know where to go from here, there's a reason they all said The Titan…”
Well, here you are.
The Diamond Pacific Titan is the top dog of grinding lapidary gemstones efficiently and accurately, and has available accessories to extend its capabilities into serving as a jewelers buffer for metalwork or flat lap machine. The decades-proven industry standard Galaxy and Nova diamond wheels mounted in a convenient series lets you roll directly from rough to polish without any time wasted changing wheels. Finish cabs from preform to polished cabochon in a few minutes. Diamond Pacific has designed and refined the Titan over years and years to give you lasting service, convenience, and top performance to keep your professional cutting efficient and easy on your hands and patience. Starting with a top quality motor big enough for the job, Diamond Pacific does not skimp on any component parts to give you the highest quality and longest lasting cabbing machine life possible for your lapidary workshop.
Go ahead, mount that big fat heavy sintered wheel.
Built in beautiful California by Diamond Pacific Tool Corp, the Titan gem-maker gives you the most cabochon working space and silica deconstructing power of large 8" diamond wheels. Driving the six big wheels is a 3/4 HP sealed motor that that never needs oiling. It has a 1" diameter shaft that is even heavier through the bearings which have a 30mm bore and accepts accessories mounting with a 1/4 inch-20 thread bolt. The Diamond Pacific Titan comes outfitted with a full complement of six 8-inch diamond wheels mounted under solid-cast aluminum hoods. Diamond Pacific's standard sequence of Galaxy and Nova diamond wheels is the best all-around choice for shaping and polishing stones. Wheels are easy to change if you need to mount specialty tools. Titan's double pump Spra-Mist geyser system provides plenty of water to the wheels while you work, keeping your stones cool and the rock dust down. The pans are also solid-cast aluminum with plastic splash guards, and are easily removed for cleanup.
- A powerful 3/4 HP, 115/230V industrially rated motor on 16" x 42" laminated baseboard. Export motor is 1500 RPM, 230V 50Hz
- Double pump Spra-Mist coolant system with a special disc geyser for laps
- Two 8 inch Galaxy metal-bond diamond grinding wheels, 80 and 220 grit
- Four 8 inch Nova resin-bond diamond sanding and polishing wheels, 280, 600, 1200, 3000 grits
- One 24” Moffatt Flex-Stem lamp which can be moved from right to left, or a second lamp or magnifiers can be added to your machine separately
- One 5-1/2” Diamond Pacific Nova Resin Bond Diamond Laps, 14000 grit
- Cab rest
- Sample bottle of Diamond Pacific Water Aid Wetting Agent
- Safety goggles - wear them!
- Printed owner's manual (PDF copy is available below)
- A full range of 6 inch Diamond Pacific Galaxy Diamond Grinding Wheels
- A full range of 8 inch soft Diamond Pacific Nova Diamond Wheels
- 8 inch Diamond Pacific Cerium Oxide Polishing Wheels to reduce the mess in your workshop
- 8 inch Diamond Pacific Galaxy Convex Carver Wheels for making custom body jewelry
- Add an extra wheel adaptor to your extra wheels to make changing between all these awesome grits quick and painless
- Additional grits of 8 inch Nova diamond laps mounted on right-hand shaft end
- 6 inch spin-on canvas pads to use with your choice of lapidary diamond compound pastes, a slurry of super cerium oxide polish, or other choices of lapidary polishing compounds
- A versatile and efficient 8 inch Magnetic Nova system mounted on right-hand shaft end
- Plated 8 inch magnetic diamond discs to grind and polish flats mounted on the RIGHT-hand shaft end
- Long-lasting and heavy Inland Sintered Diamond Wheels to keep long-term wheel costs down for professional lapidaries needing maximum lifespan from their grinding wheels
- A Jewelers Buff Kit for Diamond Pacific Titan to help quickly finish custom jewelry projects
- Original manufacturer spare and replacement parts for your Diamond Pacific Titan
- See the full 8-inch Pixie Collection for a full range of accessories and parts.
Instructions, Manuals, and Usage Tips
- Diamond Pacific Titan instruction manual PDF download.
- Hitting the road and need something more portable? Check out the smaller Diamond Pacific Pixie Gem-Maker.
- If you are unable to complete checkout due to shipping calculations not being available, please contact us for a quote invoice with your email shipping address.