Why order your cabbing machine from SUVA?
Full manufacturer warranties apply for every machine and our always-competitive prices. We also understand the varying lead-times for a machine to ship from the manufacturer can feel like a kid during the weeks before a birthday. So every cabbing machine purchase from SUVA scores you a "starter pack" of your choice of 2 professional cabochon templates to start planning your first cabs while you wait for your machine to arrive! Add your choice of 2 Donald K Olson cabochon templates to your cart with this machine to apply the discount.
*US addresses only, the cost of starter pack items will be deducted from refunds if an open machine order is requested to be canceled prior to shipping.
Availability update June 20 2021: New Pixie orders are expected to ship in 4-6 weeks
You have a cabbing arbor in your garage, maybe it's even a Titan. You've cut a lot of cabs and get the dome and high-gloss finish just right. All the vendors at the regional shows know you and your motor home has seen a lot of interstate between home and a show or two... maybe it even has red Tucson dust in the brakes. You might be wondering how in the world to set up your Genie on that folding table during vacation.
But let's be real, that RV is marketed for relaxing...
Built in sunny California by Diamond Pacific, The Pixie gives you the full array of 4 inch diamond wheels, weighs less than 30 lbs including the lamp, and needs no special hookups or plumbing. It has everything you need to finish that nagging stack of preforms on vacation or on the road at shows in your RV or hotel. The smaller sized wheels are also popular with opal cutters. Diamond Pacific's sequence of Galaxy and Nova diamond wheels is the best all-around choice for shaping and polishing lapidary stones. The Pixie’s Galaxy and Nova wheels are easy to change if you need to mount specialty tools and a special spare wheel adaptor is available to get it done in seconds. The large molded pan has splash guards and is easily removed for cleanup. It accepts accessories mounting with a 1/4”-20 thread bolt.
- A one-piece housing including 115v motor on 14-1/2” x 18" laminated baseboard
- Spra-Mist coolant system with a special disc geyser for laps
- Two 4x1-1/4" Galaxy metal-bond diamond grinding wheels, 80 and 220 grit
- Four 4x1-1/4" Nova resin-bond diamond sanding and polishing wheels, 280, 600, 1200, 3000 grits
- One 15" Moffatt Flex-Stem lamp which can be moved from right to left, or a second lamp or magnifiers can be added to your machine separately
- One 4" Diamond Pacific Nova Resin Bond Diamond Laps, 14000 grit
- Cab rest
- Sample bottle of Diamond Pacific Water Aid Wetting Agent
- Safety goggles - wear them!
- Printed owner's manual (PDF copy is available below)
- A full range of 4 inch Diamond Pacific Galaxy Diamond Grinding Wheels
- A full range of 4 inch soft Diamond Pacific Nova Diamond Wheels
- Diamond Pacific Cerium Oxide Polishing Wheels to reduce the mess in your workshop
- 4 inch Diamond Pacific Galaxy Convex Carver Wheels for making custom body jewelry
- Install extra wheel adaptors into your extra wheels to make swapping between them a breeze
- Additional grits of 4 inch Nova diamond laps mounted on right-hand shaft end
- A versatile and efficient 4 inch Magnetic Nova system mounted on right-hand shaft end
- Plated 4 inch magnetic diamond discs to grind and polish flats mounted on the RIGHT-hand shaft end
- Spin-on canvas pads to use with your choice of lapidary diamond compound pastes, a slurry of super cerium oxide polish, or other choices of lapidary polishing compounds
- A trim saw kit to give you a saw blade and platform to trim down your slabs and preforms.
- A Jewelers Buff Kit for Diamond Pacific Pixie to help quickly finish custom jewelry projects
- See the full 4-inch Pixie Collection for a full range of accessories and parts.
Instructions, Manuals, and Usage Tips
- Diamond Pacific Pixie instruction manual PDF download.
- Original manufacturer spare and replacement parts for your Diamond Pacific Pixie
- Looking for something larger for your workshop? Check out the Genie which can be operated with any small generator producing a minimum of 400 watts power.