CabKing 6-inch Cabbing MachineCABKING-6V3
Why order your cabbing machine from SUVA?
Full manufacturer warranties apply for every machine and our always-competitive prices.
We also understand the varying lead-times for a machine to ship from the manufacturer can feel like a kid during the weeks before a birthday. So every cabbing machine purchase from SUVA scores you a "starter pack" of your choice of 2 professional cabochon templates to start planning your first cabs while you wait for your machine to arrive! Add your choice of 2 Donald K Olson cabochon templates to your cart with this machine to apply the discount.
*note Promo applies to US addresses and are a "thank you" for your understanding that completed machine orders can sometimes take longer to arrive and the cost of the starter pack items will be deducted from refunds if an open machine order is requested to be canceled.
Share this Product
The CabKing-6V3 cabbing machine is a 6" diameter diamond wheel unit that grinds and polishes rock, synthetic rock, glass, and metal. Whether you’re a beginner, lapidary hobbyist or jewelry making pro, this complete unit is easy to use at every skill level. Features simplified drainage setup, 115V ¼hp direct-drive AC motor, and a clean, adjustable water supply system.
View the manufacturer video tutorials to see the CabKing 6″ cabbing machine in operation.
Included with the CabKing-6V3:
- Two 6" electroplated diamond grinding wheels: 80# and 220#
- Four 6" diamond resin wheels: 280#, 600#, 1200# and 3000#
- One 6", 360# electroplated full-face diamond lap for use on the right shaft
- One 6" canvas polishing pad for use on the right shaft with 14,000 mesh diamond paste
- Separate, 30-watt water pump
- Removable stone trays, hand rests and splash guards
- Accessory kit: safety goggles, waterproof apron, extra wheel spacers and “How to Use Diamond Abrasives to Cut Gemstones” informational book
- One-year manufacturer warranty
- All CabKing parts are assembled in the USA and made with U.S. and foreign parts.
Optional CabKing accessories:
- Want to saw, grind and polish with just one machine? Turn your CabKing 6″ cabbing machine into an all-in-one unit and eliminate purchasing a separate trim saw machine with a CabKing 6″ trim saw attachment.
- Within 45 days of purchase you can register your new machine and purchase an extended manufacturer warranty for 1-3 years