Why order your cabbing machine from SUVA?
Full manufacturer warranties apply for every machine and our always-competitive prices. We also understand the varying lead-times for a machine to ship from the manufacturer can feel like a kid during the weeks before a birthday. So every cabbing machine purchase from SUVA scores you a "starter pack" of your choice of 2 professional cabochon templates to start planning your first cabs while you wait for your machine to arrive! Add your choice of 2 single cabochon templates to your cart with this machine to apply the discount.
*US addresses only, the cost of starter pack items will be deducted from refunds if an open machine order is requested to be canceled prior to shipping.
The CabKing-6V3 cabbing machine is a 6" diameter diamond wheel unit that grinds and polishes rock, synthetic rock, glass, and metal. Whether you're a beginner, lapidary hobbyist or jewelry making pro, this complete unit is easy to use at every skill level. Features simplified drainage setup, 115V 1/4hp direct-drive AC motor, and a clean, adjustable water supply system.
Included with the CabKing-6V3:
- Two 6" electroplated diamond grinding wheels: 80# and 220#
- Four 6" diamond resin wheels: 280#, 600#, 1200# and 3000#
- One 6", 360# electroplated full-face diamond lap for use on the right shaft
- One 6" canvas polishing pad for use on the right shaft with 14,000 mesh diamond paste
- Separate, 30-watt water pump
- Removable stone trays, hand rests and splash guards
- Accessory kit: safety goggles, waterproof apron, extra wheel spacers and "How to Use Diamond Abrasives to Cut Gemstones" informational book
- One-year manufacturer warranty
- All CabKing parts are assembled in the USA and made with U.S. and foreign parts.
- CabKing-8 is also available as a larger 8" diameter wheel cabber
Get everything you need:
There are several optional add-on upgrades available to increase the capabilities of your cabber:
- Want to saw, grind and polish with just one machine? Turn your CabKing 6" cabbing machine into an all-in-one unit and eliminate purchasing a separate trim saw machine with a CabKing trim saw attachment.
- Add an extra wheel adaptor shaft to quickly swap out sets of extra wheels to make changing between all these awesome grits quick and painless
- A full range of 8 inch plated grinding wheels
- A full range of 8 inch soft resin wheels, or upgraded REZ wheels
- 8 inch Diamond Pacific Cerium Oxide Polishing Wheels to reduce the mess in your workshop
- 6 inch Diamond Pacific Galaxy Convex Carver Wheels for making custom body jewelry
- Additional grits of 5.5 inch Nova diamond laps mounted on right-hand shaft end
- Spin-on screwback Cerium Oxide Nova laps or canvas pads to use with your choice of lapidary diamond compound pastes, a slurry of super cerium oxide polish, or other choices of lapidary polishing compounds
- Plated 8 inch magnetic diamond discs to grind and polish flats mounted on the RIGHT-hand shaft end
- A versatile and efficient 8 inch Magnetic Nova system mounted on right-hand shaft end to quickly finish flats and cabochon backs
Instructions, Manuals, and Usage Tips
220V CE-rated models available; Contact us for ordering details! The 220 volt models are available only for overseas customers that require 220V - 240V power supply. All 220 volt models are manufactured with a CE rated, Type F plug (see below). Note: Plug style for water pump may vary, an electrical adapter may be required. Contact us with your shipping address to order an international CabKing.
Looking for a cabbing machine with more power and longer-life wheels? Check out the Diamond Pacific Genie - the gold standard of cabbers.