6-inch Cabbing Machine
Why order your cabbing machine from SUVA?
Full manufacturer warranties apply for every machine and our always-competitive prices. We also understand the varying lead-times for a machine to ship from the manufacturer can feel like a kid during the weeks before a birthday. So every cabbing machine purchase from SUVA scores you a "starter pack" of your choice of 2 professional cabochon templates to start planning your first cabs while you wait for your machine to arrive! Add your choice of 2 single cabochon templates to your cart with this machine to apply the discount.
*US addresses only, the cost of starter pack items will be deducted from refunds if an open machine order is requested to be canceled prior to shipping.
Availability: CabKings are usually shipped within 1-4 weeks, orders are shipped first-come first-serve so your actual shipping date may vary depending on inventory and the timing of production cycles when you place your order. International orders will require an additional week for shipping preparation.
The CabKing-6V3 cabbing machine is a 6" diameter diamond wheel unit that grinds and polishes rock, synthetic rock, glass, and metal. Whether you're a beginner, lapidary hobbyist or jewelry making pro, this complete unit is easy to use at every skill level. Features simplified drainage setup, 115V 1/4hp direct-drive AC motor, and a clean, adjustable water supply system.
Included with the CabKing-6V3:
- Two 6" electroplated diamond grinding wheels: 80# and 220#
- Four 6" diamond resin wheels: 280#, 600#, 1200# and 3000#
- One 6", 360# electroplated full-face diamond lap for use on the right shaft
- One 6" canvas polishing pad for use on the right shaft with 14,000 mesh diamond paste
- Separate, 30-watt water pump
- Removable stone trays, hand rests and splash guards
- Accessory kit: safety goggles, waterproof apron, extra wheel spacers and "How to Use Diamond Abrasives to Cut Gemstones" informational book
- One-year manufacturer warranty
- All CabKing parts are assembled in the USA and made with U.S. and foreign parts.
- CabKing-8 is also available as a larger 8" diameter wheel cabber
Get everything you need:
There are several optional add-on upgrades available to increase the capabilities of your cabber:
- Want to saw, grind and polish with just one machine? Turn your CabKing 6" cabbing machine into an all-in-one unit and eliminate purchasing a separate trim saw machine with a CabKing trim saw attachment.
- Add an extra wheel adaptor shaft to quickly swap out sets of extra wheels to make changing between all these awesome grits quick and painless
- A full range of 8 inch plated grinding wheels
- A full range of 8 inch soft resin wheels, or upgraded REZ wheels
- 8 inch Diamond Pacific Cerium Oxide Polishing Wheels to reduce the mess in your workshop
- 6 inch Diamond Pacific Galaxy Convex Carver Wheels for making custom body jewelry
- Additional grits of 5.5 inch Nova diamond laps mounted on right-hand shaft end
- Spin-on screwback Cerium Oxide Nova laps or canvas pads to use with your choice of lapidary diamond compound pastes, a slurry of super cerium oxide polish, or other choices of lapidary polishing compounds
- Plated 8 inch magnetic diamond discs to grind and polish flats mounted on the RIGHT-hand shaft end
- A versatile and efficient 8 inch Magnetic Nova system mounted on right-hand shaft end to quickly finish flats and cabochon backs
Instructions, Manuals, and Usage Tips
- View the manufacturer video tutorials to see the CabKing 6" cabbing machine maintenance videos.
- Within 45 days of purchase you can register your new machine and purchase an extended manufacturer warranty for 1-3 years.
220V CE-rated models available; Contact us for ordering details! The 220 volt models are available only for overseas customers that require 220V - 240V power supply. All 220 volt models are manufactured with a CE rated, Type F plug (see below). Note: Plug style for water pump may vary, an electrical adapter may be required. Contact us with your shipping address to order an international CabKing.
Looking for a cabbing machine with more power and longer-life wheels? Check out the Diamond Pacific Genie - the gold standard of cabbers.