SUVA Shards Sintered Diamond Burs
🚛 FREE US economy shipping on $100+ in carving burs!
SUVA's sintered diamond burs provide reliable cutting action and outlast standard plated lapidary burs by 5-10 times.
Use for shaping and carving lapidary minerals and gemstones and finish with Diamond Pacific Nova Points. All burs are constructed with a shaped diamond head mounted to a 44.5mm HP 3/32”/2.35mm shank fitting standard Dremel, Foredom, or other electric rotary micro motor. Use at 8000rpm. All burs are individual, with a 10-pc kit containing the most popular burs. Be sure to maintain and re-shape your valuable sintered burs with the companion Diamond Re-Shaping Block.
Burs are color-coded for easy grit identification:
- Super-coarse (black, 70 mesh ISO 544) good for texturing on all kinds of stones and metals. Please note these super-coarse burs are VERY aggressive for bulk removal and rapid pre-forming and are not suitable for detail work.
- Coarse (green, 100 mesh ISO 534) used for aggressive cutting on quartz materials, porcelain, and alloys.
- Medium (blue, 170 mesh ISO 524) used for multi-purpose cutting of metals, stones, porcelain and enameling.
- Fine (red, 325 mesh ISO 514) used for smooth aggressive final shaping, pre-polishing, and metals trimming.
- Extra-fine (yellow, 600 mesh ISO 504) used for fine finish grinding as pre-polish
- Please note these colors differ from Inland brand burs
10-pc kit includes the following sintered burs:
- 1x 70/80 grit Round-Head Cylinder 5 x 12mm
- 1x 70/80 grit Pearl 5 x 12mm
- 1x 70/80 grit Round-Head Cone 5 x 12mm
- 1x 70/80 grit Flat-Head Cone 5 x 12mm
- 1x 140 grit Flat-Head Cylinder 3.7 x 10mm
- 1x 140 grit Sharp Flame 5 x 13mm
- 1x 325 grit Round-Head Cylinder 3.7 x 10mm
- 1x 325 grit Pearl 5 x 12mm
- 1x 600 grit X-Mas Tree 5 x 13mm
- 1x 600 grit Sharp Flame 5 x 13mm
Inland-brand sintered burs are also available in additional grits and sizes.