Tungsten Carbide Bur Sets
Quickly outfit your bench with a selection of popular tungsten carbide jeweler's bur sets in two sizes for your custom jewelry projects.
These carbide burs are suitable for general and fine jewelry and wax work. Choose the durable reinforced tungsten carbide cutter burs for general wax, metal, and wood work. The smaller-diameter head set can provide smaller head shapes for fine detail work in your metals, wood, resins, and jewelry projects. To maximize the life of your burs, use a jeweler's lubricant such as Cut Lube Jeweler's Lubricant.
Compatible with Foredom flex-shaft handpieces or Dremel fitting a 2.35mm shank, The carbide steel resists heat and friction buildup. Suitable for all jewelry projects, they are available in multiple shapes and sizes.
Tungsten Carbide 10-bur set
A versatile selection of burs to grind, polish, and finish acrylic, resin, soft metals, or wood.
- Round Ball Single Cut: 5.0 mm Medium (blue)
- Rounded Cone Cross Cut: 2.3 mm Medium (blue), 4.0 mm Medium (blue), 4.0 mm Fine (red), 4.0 mm Extra-Fine (yellow), 6.0 mm Coarse (green)
- Flat Head Cone Cross Cut: 2.3 mm Medium (blue)
- Flame Cross Cut: 6.0 mm Coarse, 6.0 mm Medium (blue)
- Round End Cylinder Cross Cut: 2.3mm Medium (blue)
Small-Head Tungsten Carbide 20-bur set
Create tiny holes, slim curves, or grind tiny, deep grooves smoothly in alloy, metals, ceramics, jewelry, and hard wood.
- Round Ball Single Cut: 0.5 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.4 mm, 1.6 mm, 2.3 mm
- Inverted Cone Single Cut: 0.8 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.6 mm, 2.3 mm
- Flat End Cylinder Double Cut: 0.9 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.6 mm, 2.3 mm
- Flat Head Cone Double Cut: 0.9 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.6 mm, 2.3 mm