Felt Polishing Points
Felt polishing burs can buff and polish your gemstone or opal carvings, plastics, resins, metals, jewelry, and other small parts.
Use these burs for polishing and buffing with your rotary handpiece after shaping with carving and sanding burs. Charge with your favorite lapidary polish such as diamond compound, tin oxide, or cerium oxide. Use one bur per diamond grit or polish type.
These felt buffing burs are constructed with tightly compressed synthetic wool felt and are available in popular conical point and cylinder shapes with a 1/8-inch shank to fit your Foredom, Dremel, or other rotary tool. Synthetic wool bob head widths range from 8mm to 12mm with a slight variation range of ±1-3mm.
- Small Point tapers from 3mm to 8mm wide, 17mm long
- Medium Point tapers from 3mm to 10mm wide, 18mm long
- Large Point tapers from 3mm to 12mm wide, 20mm long
- Small Cylinder measures 10mm wide, 15mm long
- Large Cylinder measures 12mm wide, 20mm long