Lapcraft Full-Face Spin-On Diamond Laps4101-SPIN
Share this Product
Lapcraft No-Hole diamond discs feature a full-face flat diamond grinding surface permanently mounted to a master disc with a 1/4"-20 machine screw for screwing into the end of any lapidary arbor with the same internal thread, including the Diamond Pacific Pixie, Genie, or Titan.
SUVA is expanding stock of these discs, currently in-stock discs can be purchased immediately for shipping within business 24 hours. Other grits can be special ordered if you contact us.
Available Diameters include 4", 6", and 8".
- 80 grit - EXTRA COARSE: For fastest grinding and shaping.
- 100 grit - EXTRA COARSE: For fast grinding and shaping.
- 180 grit - COARSE: Fast preforming and light cab roughing.
- 260 grit - MEDIUM: General preforming and opal cab roughing.
- 360, 600 grit - FINE: Light preforming and cab finish grinding.
- 1200 grit - EXTRA FINE: General prepolishing finish.
- 3000 grit - SUPER FINE: for a super smooth prepolish.
- 8000 grit - ULTRA FINE: for special finishes.
Made in Ohio, United States.