Tune-Up Kits for Foredom Flex Shaft Motors
Proper maintenance of your Foredom flex shaft can ensure a long life and smooth operation. These tune-up kits provide everything needed for a complete overhaul of your Foredom flex shaft motor and handpiece.
These 32-Pc Foredom Tune-Up Kits include essential maintenance items that keep your flex shaft motors and handpieces running at peak performance. You can renew heavily used, older, and discontinued or worn machines into ones that run like new. Four dedicated kits are configured to accommodate Foredom's flex shaft line. Over the life of a machine, users can expect to clean, lubricate and, ultimately replace shafts, sheaths, and motor brushes. Motor and handpiece bearings may also wear over time, and depending on the level of use these components may require replacement. You can install new parts and perform routine maintenance without having to send the tool back to the factory minimizes the financial burden of ownership and keeps you working without lost production time.
Replacement parts in each kit are specific to the compatible motors they are intended for.
- Kit MSP12 for Series SR motors with 1/6hp built since 2005.
- Kit MSP10 for Series TX and LX motors.
- Kit MSP16 for old discontinued 1/8HP Series S & SR motors made prior to 2005.
- Kit MSP14 for old and discontinued Series 1/10hp CC 110V motors.
- Replacement Key Tip Shaft and sheath
- Tube of Foredom Grease
- Motor Connector
- Screws for Motor Connector, 4-pk
- Spring Clip for all Handpieces
- Catch Ball for all Handpieces, 4-pk
- Chuck Key for H.30 Handpieces
- Pin & Wrench Assembly for H.44T Handpieces
- 4 Set Screws for Key Tip Shafts
- Ball Bearings for Motor & Handpiece
- Handpiece Grip for H.30 Handpieces
- Hanging Bale for Motors
- Shoulder Screws for Motor Bales
- Motor Brushes and Caps