Model TR-36 Slab Saw
The Diamond Pacific TR-36 slab saw is designed for commercial and industrial lapidary use, providing anyone wanting to cut large pieces of rock with a heavy duty reliable rock saw. Built to handle large and heavy pieces of rock, these saws are also widely used in industry for other applications like cutting concrete and asphalt specimens for testing in construction projects, slicing core samples in the oil industry, geological specimens, etc. The biggest, baddest saw around... you must be taking this seriously.
The standard TR-Series slab saws are designed for lapidary use. For other industrial or commercial uses modifications must be made to the saws. For anyone with such special requirements, just provide us with your specifications and we will give you a quote on building a saw to fit your particular need.
For all its size, the Model TR-36 saw is easy to operate and provides professional cutters of gem material, glass, and core samples with reliable performance cut-after-cut.
- Powerglide Hydraulic Feed System pushes rock to blade for steady cutting. Set the pressure and feed at a constant positive pressure. A power-return feature returns the carriage after a slice completes.
- The blade is constantly cooled and cleaned by the recirculating system. Coolant is directed to Bothe sides of the blade throughout the cutting operation. Recirculation tank holds 30 gallons of oil as a coolant. Roc-Oil is available in 1 or 4-gallon cases.
- The vise is operated by a 1" Acme thread screw. It has a 23-1/2" opening with a 14" depth of cut, 11-1/2" cross feed for a maximum of 14"H x 23-1/2"D x approx 30"W maximum rock size. The jaw face measures 15" wide. V-Guide rails have 4" U-Channel supports, arbor shaft is 1".
- Tank is made of 3/16" steel plate and measures 96" L x 40" W x 27" D. The hood has four heavy duty gas assist springs for lifting. Safety shut-off switch stops the saw when the hood is raised... but oh my goodness please let that oil settle first.
- Driven by a 3 HP continuous duty motor available in 220V 60Hz or 240V 50Hz. 5 HP and 3-phase motors are also available in either frequency, please contact for upgrades.
Blades ship separately.
If you are unable to complete checkout due to shipping calculations not being available, please contact us for a quote invoice with your email and shipping addresses.
*CRATING FEE IS REQUIRED WHEN ORDERING THIS MACHINE.
|TR-Series Saws||Maximum blade size||Maximum sample height||Maximum sample length|
Not the right saw for your needs? Shop the full collection of lapidary saws available through SUVA