Model TR-24 Slab Saw
The Diamond Pacific TR-24 slab saw is designed for commercial and industrial lapidary use, providing anyone wanting to cut large pieces of rock with a heavy duty reliable rock saw. Built to handle large and heavy pieces of rock, these saws are also widely used in industry for other applications like cutting concrete and asphalt specimens for testing in construction projects, slicing core samples in the oil industry, geological specimens, etc.
The standard TR-Series slab saws are designed for lapidary use. For other industrial or commercial uses modifications must be made to the saws. For anyone with such special requirements, just provide us with your specifications and we will give you a quote on building a saw to fit your particular need.
- Tank size: 45" L x 27" W x 14-3/4" D
- Overall size 50"L x 34" W x 47" H
- Cross feed: 6"
- Vise opening: 7"
- Depth of cut: 6-1/4" with 5" flange
- 1-1/2 HP motor in 115V 60Hz or 220V 50Hz. 115V saws require a 30 Amp circuit and receptacle.
- Powerglide Hydraulic Feed System pushes rock to blade for steady cutting.
- V-Guide Rail System with heavy cast-aluminum vise features quick release pin and positive screw tightening.
- Multi-Stage Filter and Recirculation System with 15 gallon capacity tank system that makes easy work of the process.
- Arbor Shaft is 1" diameter in a one-piece cast aluminum arbor housing with sealed ball bearings
- Heavy Duty Tank of 3/16" Steel Plate. Tank has sloped bottom for proper drainage of coolant. Heavy screws on each leg. Steel hood has large plexiglass top window for visibility of saw in operation.
- Safety Features include full steel belt guard and hood activated cut-off switch.
Blades ship separately.
If you are unable to complete checkout due to shipping calculations not being available, please contact us for a quote invoice with your email and shipping addresses.
*CRATING FEE IS REQUIRED WHEN ORDERING THIS MACHINE.
|TR-Series Saws||Maximum blade size||Maximum sample height||Maximum sample length|
Not the right saw for your needs? Shop the full collection of lapidary saws available through SUVA