Saw Blade Bushings
Regular price $3.75 Unit price per
📦 Usually ships within 4-16 hours from SUVA!
Use these saw blade bushings to size down a diamond saw blade arbor hole to your lapidary slab or trim saw's smaller arbor diameter. Insert these bushings into the arbor hole of your diamond saw blade up to 1-inch to adapt to your needed saw arbor diameter of 3/4-inch, 5/8-inch, or 1/2-inch.
Select your bushing by measuring the arbor hole of your lapidary blade (first number), the diameter of your lapidary saw's arbor (second number), and the thickness of your lapidary saw blade (third number)
- 1-inch to 3/4-inch; .075-inch thickness
- 1-inch to 3/4-inch; .050-inch thickness
- 1-inch to 5/8-inch; .064-inch thickness
- 3/4-inch to 5/8-inch; .050-inch thickness
- 5/8-inch to 1/2-inch; .064-inch thickness
- 5/8-inch to 1/2-inch; .050-inch thickness
- 5/8-inch to 1/2-inch; .040-inch thickness
- 5/8-inch to 1/2-inch; .032-inch thickness
- 5/8-inch to 1/2-inch; .025-inch thickness