Diamond Pacific Replacement Parts for Diamond Pacific Genie Gem-Maker101-GBB-130
Small parts are typically shipped from SUVA within 24 business hours in very limited quantities, other parts noted with a star* will ship directly from manufacturer with a longer lead-time.
* It is very important to include the serial number and manufacture or purchase year of your Genie in the "comments" box at checkout to ensure compatibility of parts with your generation Genie machine.
- SUVA stocks pump maintenance kits for original model Genies built before 2019 with a 1/4 hp motor: 101-GMK and Pixies. This maintenance kit includes pump leathers, vellumoid gasket, tubing for geysers, and a pump belt-all that is necessary for each particular cabbing machine's pump.
- BASEBOARDS - The "Standard" baseboard option is a laminated dense particle board, comparable to kitchen countertop materials. This is the baseboard included with the standard Genie. The "Plywood" baseboard option is also a laminated countertop material based on plywood which comes standard on the export models, and is lighter and less prone to warping than the "standard" board if the base is exposed to excess water over time. Either baseboard option can accommodate your Diamond Pacific Gem-Maker as a replacement or upgrade for the original mounting board.
- PUMP MAINTENANCE KITS - The Bigfoot, Pixie, and Titan twin pump kits have two belts, Genie kit has one.
- REPLACEMENT MOTOR includes capacitor, shafts and screws to attach hood brackets. Replacement motors are unavailable for Genies manufactured prior to 2019
- REPLACEMENT CAPACITORS do not have a positive/negative pole and can be connected either way during installation.
Watch the video below for instructions on maintaining your Genie's pump: