* It is very important to include the serial number and manufacture or purchase year of your Genie in the "comments" box at checkout to ensure compatibility of parts with your generation Genie machine.
- SUVA stocks OEM pump maintenance kits for Diamond Pacific Genies including original manufacturer replacement pump leathers, vellumoid gasket, tubing for geyser, and pump belts for your cabbing machine.
- 101-GMK maintenance kit is for original older Genies built prior to 2019 with a 1/4hp motor
- 101-GMK-G7 maintenance kit is for newer Genie G2 built since late 2019 with a 1/2hp motor
- BASEBOARDS - The "Standard" baseboard option is a laminated dense particle board, comparable to kitchen countertop materials. This is the baseboard included with the standard Genie. The "Plywood" baseboard option is also a laminated countertop material based on plywood which comes standard on the export models, and is lighter and less prone to warping than the "standard" board if the base is exposed to excess water over time. Either baseboard option can accommodate your Diamond Pacific Gem-Maker as a replacement or upgrade for the original mounting board.
- PUMP MAINTENANCE KITS - The Bigfoot, Pixie, and Titan twin pump kits have two belts, Genie kit has one.
- REPLACEMENT MOTOR includes capacitor, shafts and screws to attach hood brackets. Replacement motors are unavailable for Genies manufactured prior to 2019
- REPLACEMENT CAPACITORS do not have a positive/negative pole and can be connected either way during installation.
Watch the video below for instructions on maintaining your Genie's pump: