Sintered Diamond Separating Discs
SUVA Slicer diamond cut-off discs take your slicing game to a new level with sintered diamond construction to vastly outlast standard plated cut-off discs.
These diamond slitters are great for carving, slicing, and trimming gemstones, glass, bone, or lab samples. Mounted to a steel mandrel for use in a Dremel, Foredom, or other flex-shaft motor. These robust diamond slicing discs can also be used to minimize loss when trimming down valuable carving or faceting rough. These separating discs are made with a sintered construction and have diamond impregnated throughout the entire disc. These discs will cut aggressively for an extremely long and leave very little chipping. You can extend the life of your diamond discs with the optional use of 412 Slick Lube diamond tool lubricant.
- Disc sizes are stated in diameter, thickness in mm.
- Mounted to a 3/32in steel mandrel to fit Dremel, Foredom, and other quick-change and standard rotary handpieces.
- Discs should be spun dry after use. Note that due to brass content in these discs, surface oxidation will occur during storage that does not affect use.
- Supported maximum speed of 8000rpm during use.
- These discs can be brittle if too much force is applied, so please use them purposefully and gently so as not to bend, twist, or torque them which can cause shattering and injury.
- Eye protection worb be used during use.