Premium German Jewelers Pliers
Revere jewelers pliers are an exceptional line of quality tools for the discriminating jewelry professional inspired and designed by Alan Revere, a master goldsmith and founder and director of the Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts. There are no higher quality pliers for jewelry, watchmaking and other crafts. Alan's passion for unquestionable tool quality and the highest standards of workmanship result in a superior line of German-crafted tools made to meet his specifications. Each pair of pliers goes through more than 50 steps in forming, shaping, grinding, texturing, and finishing to have the best quality pliers needed for jewelry work.
- 5" length
- Handcrafted by expert craftsmen in Germany.
- Made of highest quality carbon tool steel available.
- Hand finished to meet exacting quality standards.
- Properly finished to not mar your work if used properly.
- Extra care and quality control in all phases of production.
- Jaws are hand-finished with beveled corners.
- No plastic handles or springs to allow precise control and surface contact with your workpiece.