These German-made Eurotool bending pliers are precision quality pliers for all bending applications available in several sizes, shapes, and styles. All models feature comfortable grips and reliable, precise alignment.
- Flat-Halfround bending pliers feature a box joint and a total length of 5-1/2".
- Round-Concave bending pliers are ideal for all bending applications. Box-joint construction, total length 5-1/2".
- Concave-Convex bending pliers are versatile with a mixed jaw shape for general bending applications. Box-joint construction, total length 5-1/2".
- Large lap-joint ring bending pliers are great for extra-heavy bending jobs. Jaws are concave-convex for shaping shanks. Edges are rounded so they will not mar metal. Length 6-1/2" (165mm).
- Large box-joint ring bending pliers measure 6-1/2" (165mm) length. A cushion grip handle provides maximum leverage. The jaws are concave-convex for shaping shanks with the convex jaw being slightly thinner than the concave jaw. Grounded edges on the concave jaw minimize marring of precious metals.