Precision Hand Files
These Grobet Swiss Pattern Precision files are designed for detail work, delicate finishing, and precise metals removal at your jewelry bench.
Grobet makes the finest quality files for precision work, engineered from the best steel on modern equipment and individually inspected. With strict manufacturing tolerances, these files are uniform in taper, points, sharp edges, dimensions and flatness. Made of the finest heat-tempered steel.
- Flat: Parallel in width and tapered in thickness. Double cut top and bottom. One edge single cut. One edge is safe.
- Half Round: A cross section that is flat on one side and has a radius (not half circle) on the other side. Width and thickness tapered to a point. Double cut on both sides. 150 mm length, 16 mm width, 4.5 mm thickness
- Extra-Narrow Pillar: Parallel in width and tapered in thickness to make possible perfectly flat filing. Double cut top and bottom - Both edges are safe.
- Round: Gradually tapered, cut and workable to the point. Used where it is necessary to enlarge a hole or round off a radius. Double cut. 150 mm length, 6 mm width
- Three Square: Three-Square files are gradually tapered, cut and workable to the point. Double cut on all three sides. 150 mm length, 9 mm width