Spare & Replacement Parts for Genie Gem-Maker
Since your Genie can resemble immortality with some basic maintenance, we offer most replacement parts available for your machine. It probably just needs a little TLC...
Download a copy of the manual for your Genie to identify needed parts.
* It is very important to include the serial number and manufacture or purchase year of your Genie in the "comments" box at checkout to ensure compatibility of parts with your generation Genie machine.
- BASEBOARDS - The "Standard" baseboard option is a laminated dense particle board, comparable to kitchen countertop materials. This is the baseboard included with the standard Genie. The "Plywood" baseboard option is also a laminated countertop material based on plywood which comes standard on the export models, and is lighter and less prone to warping than the "standard" board if the base is exposed to excess water over time. Either baseboard option can accommodate your Diamond Pacific Gem-Maker as a replacement or upgrade for the original mounting board.
- PUMP MAINTENANCE KITS - The Bigfoot, Pixie, and Titan twin pump kits have two belts, Genie kit has one.
- REPLACEMENT MOTOR includes capacitor, shafts and screws to attach hood brackets. Replacement motors are unavailable for Genies manufactured prior to 2019
- REPLACEMENT CAPACITORS do not have a positive/negative pole and can be connected either way during installation.
*Special order, ships directly from our supplier in California after processing. Please allow additional time for delivery and we may not receive shipping tracking numbers. Depending on manufacturer stock levels and production cycles machine orders may take additional time to arrive, sometimes a minimum of 4-8 weeks.