4” No-Hole Diamond Discs
No-Hole diamond discs, made by Lapcraft in Ohio, feature a full-face flat grinding surface without the usual center hole obstruction. Diamond covers the entire work surface. On the back of the disc is a ¼"-20 machine screw for screwing into the end of any arbor with the same internal thread, including the Pixie and Genie Gem-Makers by Diamond Pacific.
- 80, 100 EXTRA COARSE: For fast grinding and shaping.
- 180 COARSE: Fast preforming and light cab roughing.
- 260 MEDIUM: General preforming and opal cab roughing.
- 360, 600 FINE: Light preforming and cab finish grinding.
- 1200 EXTRA FINE: General prepolishing finish.
- 1500, 1800 SUPER FINE: for a dead-smooth prepolish.
- 3000 SUPER FINE: for a super smooth prepolish.
- 8000 ULTRA FINE: for special finishes.
* Please note - the images shown are provided by the manufacturer and show three disc styles, with and without center holes and an uncharged lap.
*Special order, ships directly from our supplier in California after processing. Please allow additional time for delivery and we may not receive shipping tracking numbers.