CabKing 6" Cabbing MachineCabking
Why order your cabbing machine from SUVA?
We are authorized dealers for every machine in the shop so you have full manufacturer backing and warranty and our always-competitive prices.
We also realize the varying lead-times for a machine to ship to you from Cab-King can have have us feeling like a kid during long the weeks before a birthday. So every cabbing machine purchase from SUVA scores you a "starter pack" of your choice of 2 Great-Shapes templates to start planning your first cabochons while you wait for your machine to arrive! Add your choice of 2 templates to your cart with this machine to apply the discount.
Note that if you cancel your order while waiting for the manufacturer to ship to you, the retail cost of the starter pack items will be deducted from your refund: These are a "thank you" for your understanding that completed machine orders can take longer to ship!
The CabKing-6V3 cabbing machine is a 6" diameter diamond wheel unit that grinds and polishes rock, synthetic rock, glass, and metal. Whether you’re a beginner, lapidary hobbyist or jewelry making pro, this complete unit is easy to use at every skill level. Features simplified drainage setup, 115V ¼hp direct-drive AC motor, and a clean, adjustable water supply system.
View the manufacturer video tutorials to see the CabKing 6″ cabbing machine in operation.
Included with the CabKing-6V3:
- Two 6" electroplated diamond grinding wheels: 80# and 220#
- Four 6" diamond resin wheels: 280#, 600#, 1200# and 3000#
- One 6", 360# electroplated full-face diamond lap for use on the right shaft
- One 6" canvas polishing pad for use on the right shaft with 14,000 mesh diamond paste
- Separate, 30-watt water pump
- Removable stone trays, hand rests and splash guards
- Accessory kit: safety goggles, waterproof apron, extra wheel spacers and “How to Use Diamond Abrasives to Cut Gemstones” informational book
- One-year manufacturer warranty
- All CabKing parts are assembled in the USA and made with U.S. and foreign parts.
Optional CabKing accessories:
- Want to saw, grind and polish with just one machine? Turn your CabKing 6″ cabbing machine into an all-in-one unit and eliminate purchasing a separate trim saw machine with a CabKing 6″ trim saw attachment.
- Within 45 days of purchase you can register your new machine and purchase an extended manufacturer warranty for 1-3 years