You've introduced literal tons of silica, carefully crystallized and configured by our dear mother nature over the millennia, to the king of MOHs. You're cranking out cabs and have fat chunks of the finest Siberian and Wyoming jade carving blocks. You are really tired of sacrificing your knuckles to the slathering sanding wheel next door. A generous amount of empty dedicated counter space stares at you longingly for silicosis-inducing companionship (wear your masks and respirators, people). It's time to move up, and when you asked the experts you know where to go from here, there's a reason they all said "The Titan..."
Well, here you are.
Made in California by Diamond Pacific, the Titan gives you the most working space and silica deconstructing power of 8" diamond wheels. Driving the six big wheels is a ¾ HP sealed motor that that never needs oiling. It has a 1" diameter shaft that is even heavier through the bearings which have a 30mm bore and accepts accessories mounting with a ¼”-20 thread bolt.
Go ahead, mount that big fat sintered wheel.
Your Titan comes outfitted with a full complement of six 8" diamond wheels mounted under solid-cast aluminum hoods. Diamond Pacific's sequence of Galaxy and Nova diamond wheels is the best all-around choice for shaping and polishing stones. Wheels are easy to change if you need to mount specialty tools. Titan's double pump Spra-Mist geyser system provides plenty of water to the wheels while you work, keeping your stones cool and the rock dust down. The pans are also solid-cast aluminum with plastic splash guards, and are easily removed for cleanup.
Titan ships complete from including:
- a ¾ HP, 115/230V industrially rated motor on 16" x 42" laminated baseboard
- double pump Spra-Mist coolant system with a special disc geyser for laps
- Two 8" Galaxy metal-bond diamond grinding wheels: 80 and 220 grit
- Four 8" Nova resin-bond diamond sanding and polishing wheels: 280, 600, 1200, 3000 grits
- One 24" flex stem lamp which can be moved from right to left, or a second lamp or magnifier can be added to your machine separately.
- One 5½" Diamond Nova Disc: 14000 grit
- Cab rest
- Sample bottle of Water Aid
- Printed owner's manual. We have a downloadable PDF copy of your Titan's owner's manual available for download here.
There are many optional accessories and extras available for the Titan including:
- The Boxer attachment available separately to create mitered joints on the end flat lap.
- 6" Nova discs mounted on right-hand shaft end
- 8" Magnetic Novas mounted on right-hand shaft end
- 6" Diamond Discs to grind and polish flats mounted on the RIGHT-hand shaft end
- 6" Diamond Discs to polish flats mounted on the LEFT-hand shaft end using the included lap connector
- See the full Titan Collection for a full range of accessories and parts.
Seem like too much grinder or want to stay portable? Check out the Genie.
If you are unable to complete checkout due to shipping calculations not being available, please contact us for a quote invoice with your email shipping address.
*Special order, ships directly from our supplier in California after processing. Please allow additional time for delivery and we may not receive shipping tracking numbers. Depending on manufacturer stock levels and production cycles machine orders may take additional time to arrive, sometimes a minimum of 4-8 weeks.