- Availability update APRIL 2020: Imported parts availability has been an issue and Pixie machines will be produced when available. Please contact us for information on new Pixie orders. As always, limited as numbers of machines are produced each cycle as motors are available and dealer preorders are entered into the queue in real time, production dates for your particular preorder may vary depending on order volume.
You have a cabbing arbor in your garage, maybe it's even a Diamond Pacific Genie. You've cut a lot of cabs and get the dome and finish just right. All the vendors at the regional shows know you, and your motor home has seen a lot of interstate between home and a show or two... maybe it even has Tucson dust in the brakes. You might've set up your genie on that folding table on vacation.
But let's be real, that RV is marketed as relaxing...
Made in California by Diamond Pacific, The Pixie gives you the full array of 4" diamond wheels and weighs less than 30 lbs including the lamp and needs no special hookups or plumbing. It has everything you need to finish that stack of preforms while you're on vacation or on the road at shows in your RV or hotel. The smaller size wheels are popular with opal cutters. Diamond Pacific's sequence of Galaxy and Nova diamond wheels is the best all-around choice for shaping and polishing stones. Wheels are easy to change if you need to mount specialty tools and a special attachment is available to get it done in seconds. The large molded pan has splash guards and is easily removed for cleanup. It accepts accessories mounting with a ¼”-20 thread bolt.
The Diamond Pacific Pixie ships complete including:
- A one-piece housing including 115v motor on 14½" x 18" laminated baseboard
- Spra-Mist coolant system with a special disc geyser for laps
- Two 4x1¼" Galaxy metal-bond diamond grinding wheels: 80 and 220 grit
- Four 4x1¼" Nova resin-bond diamond sanding and polishing wheels: 280, 600, 1200, 3000 grits
- One 15" flex stem lamp which can be moved from right to left, or a second lamp or magnifier can be added to your machine separately.
- One 4" Diamond Nova Disc: 14000 grit
- Cab rest
- Sample bottle of Water Aid
- Safety goggles - wear them!
- Printed owner's manual. We have a downloadable copy of your Pixie's owner's manual available for download here.
There are many optional accessories and extras available for the Pixie including:
- The Boxer attachment available separately to create mitered joints on the end flat lap.
- 4" Nova discs mounted on right-hand shaft end
- 4" Magnetic Novas mounted on right-hand shaft end
- 4" Diamond Discs to grind and polish flats mounted on the RIGHT-hand shaft end
- A Trim Saw kit to give you a saw blade and platform to trim down your slabs and preforms.
- See the full Pixie Collection for a full range of accessories and parts.
Looking for something larger for your workshop? Check out the Genie which can be operated with any small generator producing a minimum of 400 watts power.
*Special order, ships directly from our supplier in California after processing. Please allow additional time for delivery and we may not receive shipping tracking numbers. Depending on manufacturer stock levels and production cycles machine orders may take additional time to arrive, sometimes a minimum of 4-8 weeks.